Thursday 12 November 2015

Day 848

Day 848;

At 8pm GMT yesterday (today for me) I finally put the full version of my rip off a Winter Solstise (the time of year which is commonly known as Christmas) song to make it into a Halloween song online.

What I did today wasn't very good, as in the gym today I only managed to do pathetically, including on the rowing machine, as I got to 1KM but I was almost a minute late as it took me 5:54 to row 1000M how badly out of form have I got?

Incredibly.

Thanks Green, for that conframation. Of the drop in form that I have suffered. But I must get myself quicker, do from now on I must really try harder on the rowing machine which is at my home, I must build up my stamina. But I am thinking that the little Rose from Athletics will be leaving soon going back north to Scotland to live with her mother and her brother. As her career has got a new job, doing something with children, I think.


No comments:

Post a Comment