Wednesday 4 November 2015

Day 840

Day 840;

This morning I had a dream, it is below:

Today's dream consisted of two parts the first part I was with two people 1 male the second was female, myself and the other male had no contact but he was holding a video camera. Well I am unsure of how it happened but somehow the female was nude and I was stroking her nipples which each had a gold earring like stud in, I am half thinking that they also had green glass like stones in both of them. It happened in the room that is on the front of my home but upstairs as I was attempting to make the female squirt into the toilet that is in the room, to do this I was feeling her nipples but I had got a slight hard on while lifting her up to aim her in the direction of the toilet, the fondling didn't help it either, so when I was putting her down she passed over my Kakuna, feeling it as she fell to her feet, and the next thing I can remember about that dream was me falling backwards and hitting the back of my head on the floor of the room. Then I had about a minute or so of reflection of what could have happened next. But then before I knew it I had fallen back into another dream but this time it was in my old school, in a math class room, as I had seen RF, who was a school friend of mine, so I'd expect to see him in this environment and he was ignoring me not that I could speak to him but then I saw my young cousin who was actually not horrified to see me, at first, but then my head started to bleed, in the dream, which terrified him.

Within DS9 today I watched as Tarok Nor  (The Cardassion name for DS9) was reclaimed by the Cardassions, Sisco has been replaced as captain of the Defiant, by Dax and the United Federation of Planets looks as if they are about to loose the Alpha quadrant of space, of which I''m guessing there's 4, 1 Alpha 2 Beta 3 Gamma 4 Delta at least in this here Milky way.



I know that DS9 is about a link from the Alpha Quadrant to the Gamma Quadrant and then voyager was about a voyage from the Delta Quadrant to Alpha Quadrant But then both of them have got at least 1 story line which include time travel within voyager it's all to do with the end game and it's about captain Jane-Way who travels back in time to visit herself in order to get herself to change course, so she can make it home sooner, which opens up a hood old fashion can of paradoxical worms, as if she hadn't had to go the long way around to find out about the new route and then you go back and change your direction where did you get your information from? personal experience? That  you never had. So yesterday I was watching Star Trek: DS9 and an episode from my yesterdays showing was doing a similar thing but it was the only the crew of the Defiant that got themselves stuck within a 200 year loop but then Odo changed it for them which broke them out of the loop which eliminated the only reason for them being on the planet to start with, making me question why?

No comments:

Post a Comment