Monday 23 November 2015

Day 859

Day 859;

Yesterday I had planed to get my "Should we get rid of sharia courts in the UK" post, but I realised that I had nothing to it- literally it was just a name of a post and beneath was blank.

But I what it should have been about should have been should we get rid of all of the sexist discriminatory courts in the UK, As what power do they have over people answer is literally none except if you agree to it which I think is stupid. Especially due to the fact about if somebody dies but they have 3 inheritors of their estate the fist is a boy that is a Muslim, the second is a girl that is also a Muslim meanwhile the third is another boy but this time he's an Atheist. So the dead mans estate is split into 3 separate portions. The Muslim boy gets 2/3 of the estate mean while the Muslim girl gets 1/3 . 2/3 + 1/3 = 3/3 so you've got it the Atheist boy gets naught.

Now as Mr Corbin says we have a choice of wether we attack Syria or not but do we, really, have a choice? As I know it may be preferential to never get into these conflicts but we, as a nation, have allies and if they are attacked then we must support them in their conquests. It's the correct thing to do, just like when the USA took on Iraq, we had to follow them in there was no option. We made our beds with the American 9/11 thing so now I believe it is time to lie in them.

I hear all of these tales about attacking Syria will alienate people, mainly Muslims, within our communities even some say that some Muslims have been attacked in our countries. I want to say "that is unacceptable, what have those individual Muslims actually done personally, to you and the people of Paris? I'm betting it is probably naught. bad at least. As I have seen some things on a website which Is called Fact Check you can visit the certain page that I am refferenceing by clicking on the following link.



No comments:

Post a Comment