Tuesday 17 November 2015

Day 853

Day 853;

Today I did some more athletics, but their wasn't many of us there this week, in actual fact there was only 3, of us to participate.

Rose, Ron and I, out of the 3 of us only 2 have the use of our legs, of whom were Rose and myself. Ron has no use for his legs so he uses an electric wheelchair, which makes it funny when our instructor tells us that we are going to do something with our legs; as he kept stating things that were really quite humorous, like I'd love to but...  Making our instructor clarify that she was only referring to the other two. So there was the two of us Rose and a Thorn, but then this time we were doing some athletics not Boccia but I stacked it today as well as at Boccia but today I had taken my specs off before I ran about, so my head is fine, well about as fine as ever now (which may or not qualify to your personal standards of fine).

But today I saw Dragon Ball Z: Light of Hope - Pilot, you can watch it below but I'll give you a brief insight into what it is about before you click on it. it is about Trunks and Gohan from within the universe that Goku dies the universe that Trunks goes back in time to heal Goku of the heart disease that he acquires before the Androids Saga starts and he is actually given the cure within the Trunks saga by future Trunks, but the 2 Androids 17, 18 didn't take future Gohan's arm off in the fight between Future Trunks, Future Gohan snd 17, 18 which was a disappointment, as I can remember watching it when I was younger. In the cartoon version that is when future Gohan looses his arm from my memory, but he managed to keep his life after protecting Trunks.

No comments:

Post a Comment