Wednesday 18 November 2015

Day 854

Day 854;

Today I have had a bit of a scare, as I thought that my internet connection had gone to pot, so I wouldn't be able to inform you people on the nothing that I have done today.

At least I have done nothing special, but today I started up another set of lists they are to-do lists as if I list down things that I want to do then I will find it trickier to forget to do them, well that is the theory at least. But I gave forgot things that I wanted to put on the lists earlier, so in that way the plan is flawed.

So I have made lists of some of the things that I would like to get done before I kick the bucket.

That's it for today.

Or is it? as I am recalling the English Football team triumphing over the Frogs team today, and I also remember the German Football team putting up a white flag and surrendering to terrorists due to threats of terrorism even though the I.S. ha s said that their next target will is the US, apparently... at least that's what I heard on the radio today. But I know how we can stop all of this terrorism; by this terrorism I mean with the citizens from the countries surrounding it actually perpetrating the crimes, like the majority of people that carried out this barbaric act, were from Belgium, which is another country within the EU so free movement of people to France, but they were radicalised. So the frogs are stepping up bomb attacks on the I.S. troops, will Britain join them? I don't know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment