Thursday 26 November 2015

Day 862

Day 862;

But the proper dream I had this morning was interesting as I played a black man in it,  and I was at an American school. Which I can say now was weird enough to put it in my top 10 weird dreams; probably slightly behind yesterday's dream in weirdness, but in my dream the school was having a sports vs sci-fi dress up competition so I said that I'd dress up as a sci-fi character and then I fell asleep in the dream and the next thing that I know I am at school the next day wearing a basket ball players getup, and I got shunned from school society.

Which was my first dream and then I had a second dream this morning as I woke up from that dream andit wasn't yet light outside of my window so I decided to go back to sleep, which is a bad idea; for me at least as I have discovered I can only remember 1 dream properly that I have during a night so the one that I got woken up by Mich whilst having I have currently forgot, apart from the part that I had a dream.

I am listening to that Al Jazeera page that I was looking at a few days ago, the sketchy one about "Creation and Evolution in the Holy Quran" the one which says that proof of God's authorship of the blood-soaked book is the fact that within the texts it tells us that all animals walk on either 4, 2 or 0, meaning that it walks on it's belly, legs, but before that it's stating "God created every animal out of water" and they have used it to show that all of the creatures were made out of H2O which makes sense from a modern-day perspective but I am to suggest that not every animal has at least 4 legs like Squids (6) and Octopi (8) and fish don't walk at all,

It's the Quran passage below;
وَاللَّهُ خَلَقَ كُلَّ دَابَّةٍ مِن مَّاء فَمِنْهُم مَّن يَمْشِي عَلَى بَطْنِهِ وَمِنْهُم مَّن يَمْشِي عَلَى رِجْلَيْنِ وَمِنْهُم مَّن يَمْشِي عَلَى أَرْبَعٍ يَخْلُقُ اللَّهُ مَا يَشَاءُ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلَى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ  (النور ، 24: 45).

24.45 . Allah has created every animal out of water . Of them (is a category which) walks upon its belly,  (another which) walks upon two legs, and ( a third which) walks upon four . Allah creates what He wills. Allah is Able to do everything (he wants)

To me it is saying that all of the animals, that don't naturally reside in water, either they walk on they're bellies (Snakes) walks on two legs (Humans) or finally walks on 4 legs (Goats). Then the author of this passage has added extra mumbo jumbo to make it seem more authentic.

Now that's my opinion it has about as much weight, evidence supporting it, as the Al Jazeera piece basically, none. So you could take that passage to mean either one of the two meanings both are as valid. As it is impossible to know what he was thinking at the time that he said those words, but you are living, assuming you have read these words, so why don't you use your brain to figure it out for yourself, and give me a third opinion?  

I found the Al Jazeera link, it was from 10 days back.

Al Jazera

By the way the mumbo jumbo to make it sound more authentic is basically code for some more brown nosing as he obviously knew that the god that he was coopting was an insecure little non existent thing, but we have to talk it up else-wise no one will believe in this fairy tale.

No comments:

Post a Comment