Sunday 29 November 2015

Day 865

Day 865;

So today I remembered what Mr P told me on Wednesday that on one of the following Sundays is when I am going to a classification clinic, so I can get myself classified, when I'm classified I can compete in some actual sports like the Paralympics, but I am going to have to get a hell of a lot better at sports to be even considered for anything similar to the Paralympics, and then I'd need to get even better still to be actually considered for the Paralympics,

But then don't you have some Irish blood, within those veins of yours?

As you know ONE of my GMs is from Ireland initially, Red, what of it?

Well couldn't you attempt to get on their Paralympic team?

Yes I could attempt to get on their squad but it'd bee just the same as attempting to get on the GB squad as it is the GB and Ireland squad, and I' wouldn't get onto the team, unless I was a hell of a lot better at the track and field events that I am getting classified for.

That I'm getting classified for... I sound like a dog going off to get it's rabies jab, or one of those tracker thing that you hook up to GPS yo track.

But that's beside the point he, Mr P, said that I'll have some goals, to get up to at least the standards of others that are in my category if not to beat them; he's a bit of a dreamer. So I have decided to take a bit of inspiration\ from the obese man from the other day and I'm going to try to build up my abs and other muscles by doing routines on my Wii U and I even decided to start a Savage little Wii Fit U community anyone can join.

If you want to join my group click on the communities tab just on the training page then you'll get two options the one on the left which says search for communities click on that one, then you'll get to a screen which says something along the lines of Enter the address of the community that you'd like to be part of, and then on the game pad you need to press the following digits,

8939-7481-7070

I'll be training to make myself stronger, particularly, around my abdominal area. 

No comments:

Post a Comment