Wednesday 11 November 2015

Day 847

Day 847;

It's like Quark says, at the end of DS9 "the more things change, the more they stay the same." As Cinderella says;



But today I must get at least 18 minutes done on the rowing machine and I actually managed to get 20 minutes in total done today.

Why at least 18?

Why not?

No reason except from 18 minuets is a bit of a precise time, a bit too precise for my liking.

Ok then I'll explain,  I had been thinking of a way to "punish" myself as I woke up twice before I actually climbed out of bed thin morning, to make me get up on the first time of asking myself not the third 5 minutes for each infringement.

Why 18, why not just 10?

Now the additional 8 minutes came from 2 things, the first was my little adventure on the rowing machine the other day, as I only managed to do 2 minutes on it, but I was thinking that I needed to make it up to 5, so that is where the 3 minutes come from, and the additional 5 minutes was as another "punishment" as in my slumbers I missed the front door as it was knocked by a delivery man who had some parcels that I had to collect in. Fortunately he had left a note with instructions of how to find them, Unfortunately I couldn't read them so I searched for them and I found them, and I know it's them as it had the same delivery companies name on them, besides I could read it where it told my how many parcels and it matched

(2*5=10)+5+3=18

And now I have watched the complete DS9 boxset, the emissary (the Sisco) is off galavanting with the prophets. Comander Kira is now Captain Kira and also she is without Odo as he has gone back off to great link/lake of the founders, Miles has gone back to earth leaving Dr Bashir. But Badshir now has Ezri Dax, Warf is now off with his new Klingon brother, who was made the emperor (or other name for the top man in Klingon society) as Warf killed his predecessor and gifted the title to his new brother(?) as the predecessor was being a bit of a cow of little honour.

No comments:

Post a Comment