Thursday 5 November 2015

Day 841

Day 841;

So today marked the 4th day after my accident which left me with a couple of cuts to my head, which I went to A and E about, instead of playing Boccia, which really sucked.

Just as a clarification by my mention of something really sucking I meant the action of going to A and E, instead of playing Boccia which I have played once and I suck at playing it, I much prefer playing sports where you can get injured as a result of playing them. But when I last played a dangerous sport the injuries I sustained were bruises and a blood blister , and all of them came from getting whacked with a bal, a ball that was no bigger than a tennis ball, of which I could actually feel all of the injuries that I sustained back then, I mists those times. But now it's more difficult to feel, as when I had knocked my head on the floor the 4 days ago, I only realised something was wrong when I noticed that there was some red substance on the floor I hadn't put both go the parts together until I was told that I was bleeding. But yesterday and the day before I had showers in a shower cap, the day before I had a shower but I was keeping the water away from my head, just to keep the water away from the cuts so they would stay stuck dow. So I knocked off all of the clotted blood from around the cuts, while I was in the shower today, But my hair still isn't clean enough or so says Tini, I washed it with shampoo but she still ain't happy with my hair, it's at times like this that I want to shave my hair off, but none of the others will allow it.

Then I played Bayonetta which was fun but why does it have an 18 age certificate? the onuy explanation is that it has a nude Bayonetta when you are doing a certain move, even though you never actually see anything, it's only skin that is on show.

As in DS9 Sissco has reacquired DS9 Cardassions and the Dominion are having the majority of there ships disappear thanks to the prophets.

No comments:

Post a Comment