Sunday 15 November 2015

Day 851

Day 851;

So this day has been a day when the football team that I support has lost, and I lost at Boccia, it's the second week in a row that I have been on the loosing team in Boccia,

Ok so I'll start from the beginning of the match today. there was 5 seats on in the hall the one  that was at the opposite end of the 5 chairs was taken by a boy that went by the name of Al, so I took the seat that was on the opposite end (the chair that was at the number 1 position, I  took it as it was at the opposite end of the to the place where Ai was sitting) then it was strange as one of the girls that I know from athletics went there today as well (Rose) And she took the chair that was directly in-between the two of us that was already sat there (the 3rd position) I suspect for similar reasons to my own. 3/5 chairs filled there was only the 2nd and 4th chairs to fill the 4th was filled by Img and the 2nd was filled by a young boy, but the young boy had to leave at one point and he was replaced by Mr P/my gym instructor. we were set out into 2 tame chars 1 and 3 and the 2 and 4 the chair number 5 played for both of the teams.

The Thorn (me) and the Rose's team managed to get off to a good start winning the first game by 1 but then players 2 and 4 managed to get one back, so the score was 1 a piece, then the Thorn and the Rose struck once more to make the score 2-1, then just as before team 2 & 4 struck back, making the score 2-2. Then we suffered two heavy defeats in the next two rounds making the score 2-7, but then it was time for the next round and as if by magic we managed to get back into the game with a score of 4 balls closer to the jack making the score 6-7. Then the player at chair number 2 left so Mr P took over. Now with the score at 7-6 the Thorn and it's Rose managed to get 1 point back against the new opposition to bring the game back to level terms 7-7 and then Mr B said for us to play the final round (the decider) as it was time to go so we played a deciding round but as you probably know (by me typing that I lost at Boccia) the deciding round didn't turn out to have a positive result for the team of the Thorn and the Rose, we lost by 1 point in the end.

Thorn and the Rose?

Yes it'd been bugging me a bit also.

Shouldn't it be the Rose and the Thorn?

I know that would make more sense as the Rose is female and the Thorn is male.

Wha...

You know ladies first.

Stop your quibbling about chivalry you sexist pig.

Ok... so... I'm sexist for typing that remark?

Yes, well basically... anyway I was typing about the old saying thingy about; "every rose has its thorn."



Finally I have a public service announcement;

F you people of the so called Islamic State, why don't you just go away and F yourselves to death.

Those harsh words were in response to blowing up and shooting dead all of those unarmed and unprepared French civilians. Have you got no honour? No, stupid question you people wouldn't know honour or a just case if it was parading around your living moms in a tuxedo with text on it telling exactly what it was.

Why do I have a feeling that I should apologue for that outburst? I'm not going to I'm not a liar, but I still think that I probably should have used some less explosive langue.

No comments:

Post a Comment