Saturday 7 November 2015

Day 843

Day 843;

So it's ben the above mentioned day, and today I was watching some more Star Trek DS9 and I have been thinking about a thing that one of the genetically modified freaks said

As I agree with it even though I am no way in any form of reality as brilliant as the characters on DS9. By the term brilliant I am referring to the characters Intelligence, as the characters in question are the 4 genetically engineered people that met with Dr Bashir and then 3 of them talked a lot, then there was one quiet one, but then in the first episode with them, in I thought that the silent one confired that she gad feelings for Jack, the super mouthy one. But then as soon as she comes out of her chrysalis, by that I mean she starts speaking (she comes out from behind her barrier of silence), she falls for Bashir.

But then it was something that the formerly mute one says to Bashir after he has cured her of her muteness, which was toward the end of the episode when she asks him what should I feel like, and I recognise that as if people actually told you how you were supposed o feel it would be a lot simpler. Everyone told you how you were supposed to feel after x happens before x happened I am sure that everybody would be a lot better off, e.g. you go to a scary film to get scared, and you go to a romantic film to get... ... ...sickened.

No that's just you, Savage, I think that they go to Romantic films to get romanced, you foolish little man.

Now look whose typing, oh sorry I couldn't see you down there.

No comments:

Post a Comment