Tuesday 10 November 2015

Day 846

Day 846;

That's it for day 846.

What's it?

Athletics, Splatoon, DS9 and I have forgot every other thing, except eating but you don't want me to go on typing about the food that I have eaten today. As it doesn't have any reflection on what I have actually done besides my memory isn't what it was in my youth.

DS9
Now on the space station today Sector 31's finest has now died, but the anti virus has been found by Doctor Bashir and Odo is now safe. But first I must tell you that the virus was found on Odo and the virus's origins was also found. and Commander Kira is helping the Cardassians in their fight within their new dominion. Ducat and the Kai have now teamed up and they're searching for a way to bring the pa wraths to Bajor.

Athletics
Today at Athletics I ran for a couple of minutes as I threw a shot-put a couple of meters probably, But that all happened for me slightly later than usual due to my driver (Allergy)

Splatoon
Within Splatoon today it was confirmed to me that the Zombies lost not only the vote but also the battle stats but it was a lot closer than I thought due to Zombies getting 49% of the vote and 46% of the battles,  so we were beat by 51% and 54% respectively.

That sums up my day, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment