Monday 9 November 2015

Day 845

Day 845;

Basically today was the day of another Splatfest. well I completed the second 3/4 of it at least as I started it yesterday.

Well the Splatfest this time was between Ghosts and Zombies, I chose Zombies as a Zombie actually has some substance to it, unlike a Ghost when there is literally nothing there. the battles were tough I think that we lost the war, those ghosts won most likely As they didn't have mr to drag them down even though I did manage to get the status of Zombie King for my final match which ended up as a 4 on 1 match, as they had 4 players and I was there opposition,; at least by the end. as before we started it showed me, me and my 3 comrades names, then we got underway but there was only 3 of us but then when I looked at the game pad later on i noticed that I was only one still playing it from my team, I was wondering where al my backup was as I was splatted for the what must be 10th time, within that game.

Football news Chelsea is now 16th in the premier league after that lose to stoke. also in football yesterday the football team that I support managed to win their first round (proper) FA cup match, which shocked me by the way they did it,

But today was the remembrance Sunday. A person from the audience fell down, in a kind of fainting way apparently, so that is what half of the firefighters dealt with for the reminder of the service, the cornet player mucked up a bit in the last post also. Dogs barked and the vicar started talking about God by stating stuff similar to the all powerful god want's you to get on with your neighbours but he isn't going to help you. which  is the reason to the wars.

No comments:

Post a Comment