Saturday 14 November 2015

Day 850

Day 850;

Beneath this text is a map of Hyrule from the game Legend of Zelda II: Adventure of Link.



I can't find the graveyard or any of the places from the following map on it.



But the second map is the map from the Legend of Zelda, which is supposed to be in the same world, as the game is actually set to take place something like 5 or 6 years later as you're playing as a young boy in the first game/the second map,and the second game is after you have deafened Ganon and your enemies are attempting to kill you to resurrect Ganon which is one of the reasons that every time you get killed in the game, the screen says Game Over, Return of Ganon.



But now I should probably tell you what I have done today, shouldn't I?

Yeah you probably should.

Well today I walked to the garage like thing which is on the other side of town and I was shocked by the fact that I thought the garage was slightly closer to my home than it actually is. Which was as I had been thinking that the turn in to the car place was the incorrect turn in. I was also thinking the Industrial estate was on the incorrect side of the road, so how hopeless can I be?

No comments:

Post a Comment