Friday 13 November 2015

Day 849

Day 849;

Today was another boring old lazy day for me and this morning I had a dream It was like I was in a 3D version of Hyrule, from Zelda II: the Adventure of Link. At least I think that I was in that world/

It had a massive overworked just like in game but instead of having those black things running into you to initialise the enemy NPC's would be free to roam around the vast Hyrulean countryside. I mean with every step that you'd have made in the old style overworked would equal a size similar to this:


But the playable character should be approximately to scale as the original character from the original game.

But I would like to keep it's difficulty true to the original game which should first mean me actually completing the game and I would just like to state that it's not easy to do,But I shall endeavour on in my quest to complete this game.

I like RPG's, I always have. there is just something about RPG.s that make them attractive to me. It could be the fact that your playing a defined roll . in the context of the game. Like in the Adventure of Link you are attempting to wake Zelda. Whereas in Pokemon it's to become the very best like no-one ever was. 

No comments:

Post a Comment