Wednesday 25 November 2015

Day 861

Day 861;

Today started with an actual dream, during my first sleep, but then I can't remember what happened but what I can remember of it is that I got woke up just before the climax of the dream.

As I'm thinking that there was a red button that I had to press but I got woken up that bit too early. So I wanted to see what was about to happen in my dream, so I fell back into sleep and the first dream that I enter is a different one. Now by this time I'm confused as what dream included going on a voyage to that place that might have been built by other lifeforms way more advanced than ourselves. It ended up with a space craft like North Korea but it must have a population about the same size as North Korea within a sentient ship as the head of the community, so basically the Kim Jung-il(or is it un about now?) and within the capabilities of this sentient computer it is to basically work as a God but as a Benevolent God watching over them but then interjecting it's all seeing nature with all of the culprits to the crimes snd it will be turning on and off all of the lights before and after anyone enters/exits a room, and it will have the power to officiate all of the recreational activities on board.

Now that didn't actually come from a dream I'm thinking. As the last point, the one about the North Korea like space ship, came from my mind, my perverse mind and it seems as if Rose's mother has decided to come and live with Rose now instead of in Scotland, where she was living with Rose's brother.

Now how did you do that? 

Well that's simple I just type and sometimes random stuff come out of my hands.

Well I'm understand that much but why did you start off by saying stuff about a North Korea like space craft and end on typing about Rose's mother?

As I said my mind wanders around.

The Football team that I support threw away a 2 goal lead, literally it was 2-0 before the 5th minute of the second half, to lose the match that were playing today 2-3.  it was against the tam tat was at the bottom of their league as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment