Monday 16 November 2015

Day 852

Dau 852;

Now today I took another look at Greek Mythological Creatures, and I thought that once I have completed my two 3D recreations of games. I could build a park type thing for the creatures of myth.

What would no park of myths be complete without?

Ummm I don... oh a pantheon.

Yes, that is correct,I could put all of the knowledge that I have cumulated on every religion that I have ever encountered. Which will include the Egyptian, Greek, Norse, Celtic religions as well as the Many varieties of modern monotheism, which includes the sheepish religion,

Sheepish Religion?!

I was meaning the religion of peace

What Islam? Like hell should it be called that, at least no longer.

Hold it there Red just for the acts of the few you can't go on slagging off the whole community,

I wasn't, I was only stating the fact that how many more acts of terrorism will it take until the global community of Muslims put there hands up and admit that there is something fundamentally wrong with following a set of instructions that were wrote down a hell of a long time ago and it has yet to be updated at all, even the bible has been updated, it may not have been updated enough for my liking but at least they have tried to develop it along with our understandings. like the following Quran passage which has been sighted as it supposedly confirms the origin of species.



يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ اتَّقُواْ رَبَّكُمُ الَّذِي خَلَقَكُم مِّن نَّفْسٍ وَاحِدَةٍ وَخَلَقَ مِنْهَا زَوْجَهَا وَبَثَّ مِنْهُمَا رِجَالاً كَثِيراً وَنِسَاء (النساء ، 4: 1). 

O humans! Be pious (careful of your duty) to your Lord, Who created you from a single self (soul), and from it He created its mate, and from them He has spread a multitude of men and women (Al-Nissa, 4: 1).

But does it, really? No on the website where I am borrowing the above quotes from they have got the following  information following it.

This verse tells us that the beginning of life was a single self (soul), then its mate came out of it. Biological science tells us that the earliest form of life was represented by single cell organisms found in water, then these multiplied by splitting themselves. With the course of time, reproduction evolved to become by mating pairs, instead of the archaic forms of splitting or dividing.

Telling us what the verse tells us... welt doesn't tell us all of that, to me it is just telling me that your god created a single self, which is seeming to be a indirect paraphrase to the biblical text, one man was created in Gods own image (the image of Gods self) and then from it God created a Mate, which is like by saying that god took a rib from the male and he made women from it, just like the bible. 

I took the passages from a website called Al jazeerah you can click on the bellow logo to visit the page that I have used to get the Islamic quotes. 
Al Jazera

No comments:

Post a Comment