Saturday 31 October 2015

Day 836

Day 836;

So today I was expecting to get my Halloween Song's lyrics up for it to get posted tomorrow, Halloween but I've been having trouble with the first verse I couldn't find the words to fit in.

But no worries I hope this works

Song- Halloween Time

Feigning fear and terror at the freaks
That humour us pumpkin juice in hand
On the 31st day of the 10th month
The creeps are out of time wailing too
How we pray each year on the superstitious we hope to hell
That it won't end

That is my first verse taster I should be able to get the rest up by tomorrow, halloweens day, but if not then I'll get it done sometime within the week.



But it was no watching Star Trek: DS9 instead I was doing the above and I watched a bit of the rugby, but I know some more of the things that I did today, as I can remember messaging Tini about the Walking Dead (Spoilers) as she asked me where I had watched up to, but then I was thinking that I'd watched up the main characters death but then I'd ben searching for when his death was online and I found out that it hadn't happened yet so I was apologising for that. Then I stated that it must have been his best friend that died, which didn't go down well. So Ib asked her how far she'd watched through, she answered by sating just the first season. Now I was unsure about that season, so I asked is that the season where the wife of the main character finds out she's pregnant, she responded 'NO!!!' so I think that was a slight spoiler; then I typed back to her 'oh crumbs'.

No comments:

Post a Comment