Wednesday 14 October 2015

Day 829

Day 829;

Today I was having a dream before I was awoken, but I cannot remember a single thing about it, other than I had a dream.

But also today I remembered another one of the things that I was going to type about yesterday; it was something to do withe Kisstery. Which is actually called Kisstory and the word has nothing to do with kissing any conservative MP's (the tories). I'll give you some context to this tale as Allergy and I were traveling to laughing down for some more athletics, of which at it's I that does the athletics and Allergy that stands around chatting to Rose's career, as well as partaking in other actives like freezing. Well it was on the trip back from athletics when she had put Kiss FM on, which has got to be up there in the top 10 of radio stations that I have a strong dislike of, and it was going through songs without separating them up to tell me what the song actually was, so Allergy told me that  it must be Kisstery, I was attempting to work it out, I looked at the radio screen within the car and it said Kiss FM on it, not the title of the song. So I thought Kisstery, It could be Kiss as in the radio station and tery could be as it's a Mystery on the songs that they were playing. But then Allergy clarified and I was correct about the Kiss was the radio station, but then I got the next part wrong.

Big surprise.

Ok just shut up red.

Then Allergy explained it to me. Kisstory the tory part has nothing to be with politics and but instead it stands for history, so in other words a history of Kiss FM's music,  which was diabolical.

But that was so yesterday, what's happened today? 

I was awoken early, well maybe not early early just early, So I was told to get up and to eat my breakfast, of which I did then I got myself dressed as I had an appointment at a hospital to get myself injected with some more rat poison. it was Botulinum Toxin (commonly known a Bo-Tox), which can be used as rat poison, it is used to weaken some of the muscles in my face, arm and one on my left side of my neck. Having that done gives me more control over the muscles injected, else-wise my eyes would just not open.

Should I type about the average British Woman Brasier size being 36C or should I leave it for now?

I think you should just scrap that topic!

Ok point taken Yellow, I will type a bit more on that subject on anther date.

No comments:

Post a Comment