Wednesday 21 October 2015

Day 826

Day 826;

So today I played a bit more on The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD and something really quite remarkable happened in sport.

The remarkable thing that happened was the fact that the football team that I support actually won another game which is after loosing the last 3 games on the trot, 0-1, 4-3 and 5-0, which came after winning 4 games in succession, meanwhile the other Lovalish team to my current location finally started loosing again, as their, apparently, 7 game winning run stopped today, but that isn't good news, the goof news was was the little frog that manages Arsenal was saying that Arsenal would win against the so far undefeated Bayern Munich team under the guidance of their current manager. Or should I have said previously undefeated as Arsenal managed to beat them 2-0 in the Champions League. To get them back on track to do well in he tournament as they had lost the 2 previous matches in the Champions League and Bayern Munich had won both of their matches.

Group F

ClubsPWDLFA+/-Pts
FC Bayern München FC Bayern München32018266
Olympiacos FC Olympiacos FC320145-16
GNK Dinamo Zagreb GNK Dinamo Zagreb310227-53
Arsenal FC Arsenal FC31025503

But I also watched some more episodes of Life on Mars, and I am staggered to how much I could relate to it having suffered brain damage.

Pokemon Purple took a new form in my mind, so I'be got to start by getting a clear and comprehensive vision of what it is supposed to be, 

Which may not be helped by my mind having ideas of could be done for the Legend of Zelda: Hyrulean Civil war. As I am unsure if it should be a Tv series, a film, Book(s) or even a Game,

No comments:

Post a Comment