Thursday 29 October 2015

Day 834

Day 834;

Now by the time of me writing this post I will have already been late by about a day to post yesterdays post my apologies on that, It's frustrating as I had wrote it and all but I had forgot to click publish, I'm such a fool.

But today I have actually sone something as I have gone to the gym and I have an appreciation for the  Klingon people, it might be due to some of their character "flaws" but I find them intriguing people of principles, well that's enouth about the Klingon's; for now at least. But I should get back to typing about the gym that I went to today.

Now just as you know by me typing it what must have been... a lot of times, that I have gone to the gym today and I realised today that my form has slipped even more, but it wasn't due to the rowing machine that I noticed my drop in form, it was on the Hip Adductors as I was lifting the stack 3 times no problem but then every time that I attempted to lift the weight for a fourth time in succession I only managed half a lift, I'm weak, then it was onto the hip abductors, which I was did without a hitch. then afterwards the person that is my gym instructor said that he was getting a group of people together to first get all athletic and then play a bit of Boccia, but then I'm confused as it is supposed to happen on the same day as another Boccia thing down at Laugh down, and then he started stating that he's going to be getting a team of people from our region together to go up against the people of the Laugh down Boccia team. Next he was telling me that in our districts Boccia club there is two people at the moment that he's got aboard of this idea, who were Me and another person, then he was saying that this Paralympic athlete is going to teach us how to play it, so that's 3 people in our Boccia team, Not much of a team.

No comments:

Post a Comment