Friday 30 October 2015

Day 835

Day 835;

Suddenly today was 835, which shocked me, as I was under the impression that day numbered 835 was yesterdays, day. but by the time that you read this post it really be yesterdays day. 

As ir is for you while your writing this post?

Yes, but I always write it as today due to the facts that I haven't properly gone to sleep to mark the end of that day,

On Starr Trek: Deep Space Nine today I had the incredibly irritating balls of fluff that are called Tribbles invading DS8 as well as that outpost that is from within the original series one of  the episodes when the Klingons looked human in appearance, in like how they look from Star Trek; TNG and subsequent Star Trek series.The federation has recruited the Romulans to defeat the dominion


No comments:

Post a Comment