Tuesday 6 October 2015

Day 821

Day 821;

Basically today I have been a bit of a Smooth Criminal.

How?

I don't know, but I have been listening to the song by Alien Ant Farm today.

So in other words he was lying to us Yellow.

Noah there Red, I wouldn't say that I was only using a bit of my creative licence to state one thing that I have been doing today.

Now just this morning I had another dream but this time it included one of the people that I knew from school back in the old days of school who was a good rugby player but what were we doing in this dream, nought but playing rugby he passed the ball to me and I dived over the try line, 5 points, then someone kicked the ball over the sticks to make it 7. Now I am currently thinking that Australia probably should win the Rugby World Cup this time around, as the competition is in England and where did England win the Rugby World Cup, those 12 years ago...

... Australia?

Correct Green.

Then I remembered a song with the lyrics "Annie you ok, you ok Annie" I have little reason to believe that they are the correct lyrics.  . . to the song that I have remembered, but I think that they maybe some of the lyrics to the song "Smooth Criminal" by some band that's not MJ but he may have done a version of the song.

Oh is that the same Smooth Criminal that was by Alien Ant Farm that you were meaning to discuss in the beginning of this article?

Well yes it was but I had forgot that I had wrote this bit of text, when I was writing the beginning part of this article.

Then just after I had finished my breakfast I saw some red marks on the cloth that I had just used to clean up my face, my mind was saying stuff like blood? Do I have a nose bleed? But then I also noted that it didn't smell a thing like my blood, my blood smells nicer not as sweet but nicer and if it was a nose bleed shouldn't I have smelt that succulent smell of fresh blood before I saw it? Which was as it was some raspberry juice from what I was eating before, a small tub of raspberries.

No comments:

Post a Comment