Tuesday 13 October 2015

Day 828

Day 828;

So it has been the next day of my existence and I have had some seriously bizarre thoughts today. 

One of my bizarre thoughts derived from Allergy as she was taking the piss out of a hair style, or so she calls it, that I woke up in the other day, well it was either that or something that Mich had done to my head before I got it cut on someday previous to this day either way I wasn't attempting to copy anyone with my choice of hair style, as I wasn't the one that choose it, as on one day previous to this day I had a comb over so Allergy was saying that I was coping it off Justin bleeping Beaver.

Another one of my bizarre  thoughts included a Nerd, a popular girl and her sportsman of a boyfriend, but it went through my mind twice but each time it happened in different places.

But in sport today England's mans football team won their 10th out of 10 competitive matches within the qualifiers for next years European national Championship, the commentators were saying that we have to wait until the friendly matches to see how they get on with some "actual competition". But can they lift the european football trophy for the first time, ever, when it comes by France next year? Probably they could lift it but can they win it that is the question, and I don't know if they win or loose the friendly matched they count for nought in the next European Championships, but Northern Ireland and Wales have also got through to the European Championships, but my second national team still haven't managed to qualify, but they have more of a chance than Scotland as the Republic of Ireland still have the possibility of getting through the qualifiers but for Scotland all hope is lost.


No comments:

Post a Comment