Thursday 22 October 2015

Day 827

Day 827;

So today I went to the gym, and while I was there I saw a person that I thought I knew but I couldn't be sure, due to the fact that we didn't talk, most likely as I can't speak and I was staring at her, which couldn't help, it probably does more to alienates them.

As I was in the gym I started it off the same way as usual. as I got on the cross trainer, that trainer is understandable as wouldn't you get cross if I got on you?

Bud dun dum, very hilarious Savage.

Oh thank you Green.

I was being sarcastic Savage, I wasn't being sincere.

Well how was I supposed to know?

Oh I don't know maybe it was down to the fact that that joke must have already been used, by you, at least 3 times now, 

But it was the first time that I have used that joke.

Today maybe, but I was referring to on this blog as the whole collaboration of 876 days, previous.

Ok, But I was thinking it would be more livelily have been down to some else like Red, the last time,

You called.

Unintentionally, so shoo Red.

Fine... *Storms out*

So I had got on the cross trainer for 15 minutes, when I had got off of the machine I went over to the rowing machines for a nice enough 1KM row, which took me over 6 minutes to row this time; my explanation is; as I was too weak to row it all in one stint as I stopped at about half-distance, after then I'm thinking that I got onto the exercise bikes and by this time you could probably guess that my legs were starting to fail on me. Which was my fault obviously, as I hadn't been training hard enough, especially not in as intense fashion as today for a very long time, as I usually start on the cross trainer then I move onto some of the weight machines, of which I did last today.

But now I shall I should type about the person that I knew and I saw at the gym today, as she has confirmed that it was her that was in gym today. Well by the way she has confused me as I was just typing to her as a friend as that was what we were according to Faceybook but then without a notification suddenly the friendship that we both had with one another vanished, I don't know what has happened but it looks to me as if one of us has unfriended the other one of us.  

No comments:

Post a Comment