Friday 23 October 2015

Day 828

Day 828;

So it has been the day that I have numbered 828 and today and today I have forgotten what I have done.

But despite that I know some things I have viewed as what I viewed was two football matches the first was a europa league match but the English team lost it, 2-1. Of which the English team managed to get in-front at something like the 3rd minute but then the opposition stuck back to go level with them by about the 12th minute and then they went back to they're dressing rooms at the score of 1-1, then the second half kicked off and the English team lost.

Then it was the second Europa team Match that I watched and the English team actually managed to save themselves from a 0-1 defeat by scoring a goal in response. But it was very disappointing as the English team had the vast majority of the possession but apart from than that once in the first half the scoreboard stayed at 1-1. despite the ferocious attacking that was being done by the English team.

No comments:

Post a Comment