Monday 12 October 2015

Day 827

Day 827;

Today was the day that I have numbered 827, unless I'm mistaken... again.

My second nation finished their Rugby World Cup pool in another win, they managed to beat those frogs, relatively comfortably 26-9, then also in the Rugby World Cup today Argentina thrashed Namibia 64 - 19,  USA was beat by Japan by 10 points which was the same margin as Italy beat Romania by. Japan becomes the first team to win 3 games in a rugby World Cup's Pool stages and not progress to the quarter finals. I think it was also the 4th time that USA didn't win a single match in the pool stages at a Rugby World Cup.

But what did you do today?

What you mean other than watching some of the Rugby?

Yes.

Ok I watched Rosburger and a whole load of others not finish the = race that they started but it was won by Allergy's hero, Mr Lewis Hamilton, but if he wins the F1 world Championships this year it will be his third Championship/his second in succession which looks likely to happen now, he'll probably get Knighted by the Queen, so it'll be Sir Lewis Hamilton from then on.

But what else...?

I can't remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment