Thursday 8 October 2015

Day 823

Day 823;

Next up was today, Today my BMI hadn't changed a bit on yesterdays reading, which I found slightly odd, as yesterday I had been outside to do some excursus, at Athletics, which was funny as after we had gone outside to get some running in, we were moved inside to do some stretches and pass the medicine balls around, between ourselves in our little groups, there was only 8 of us there this week and there was only 3 medicine balls to go around so that makes it 2 groups of 3 and 1 group of 2. I was in a group of 3, But my group included both of the females that come to athletics, Rose and Pauline.

Ok, ok, shouldn't that have been in your report for what happened yesterday/Day 222?

Yes it should but somebody, Red, interrupted me.

But when I was playing on Legend of Zelda; Wind Waker HD today it suddenly struck me with the question of how old is Princess Zelda in Wind Waker? As I was looking at the portrayal of her character from in the Wind WakerHD and I thought that I remembered her looking younger in the original Wind Waker game. But I searched the internet foe an definitive answer,I found a lot of answers to the question but still no definitive answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment