Thursday 15 October 2015

Day 830

Day 830;

So the day mentioned above was what day it was today.and today I have created a New Version of Red, well I have already completed my first pictures first draft of a new version of Red for my proposed Pokemon Purple 3D game, it may have only been proposed to myself but anyway I'll tell it to all of you in full now:

Well as it is the 20th anniversary of all three of the original Pokemon games coming up in a year, but that's for the Japanese release dates of the games, Red and Green for the 27th of February 1996 then later that year October the 15th for their Blue version. But then you over the pond in the USA got Red and Blue (but it was actually the Japanese green version) versions but for you it came out more than 2 years later as it came out for you on the 28th of September 1998, Then the people down under only got the same choices of games as the Americans as it was as 23rd  October 1998. But then in Europe the same 2 games as the Americans only came out in 1999 almost a year after those Aussies, as it came out on the 5th of October 1999.

So I've got plenty of time to build the game if I am going to do it for the 20th anniversary of them being released in Europe, so Pokemon Purple version now just instead of having your character of choice being 10 at the beginning of the game, be they Red or Leaf, I am wanting them to be an age which is closer to 20 years old, to highlight the the aspect of this game being a celebration of having Pokemon around for 20 years. If I give it up to 2019 I may have figured out a way to get a Pokemon trading system implemented as well, I may have also figured out how to get the Pokemon World online also by then as a kind of MMORPG, so then I could be having a Pokemon adventure in the Pokemon World with some of my friends or with you.

But then if I could do that what's there to stop me from creating a Zelda styled game which you could go off in a party to explore the dungeons and defeat the bosses of the dungeon, the AI for some of the bosses could be immense like if P1 is attacking the boss with ice arrows and the P2 is attacking you with the master sword you have 2 attacks 1 flaming sword attack and fire breath attack, the master sword can do 5 damage on you every time it lands a hit but the ice arrows only do 1 damage to you would be thinking that should mean for you to focus your attacks on the user off the master sword, but then every time that he gets struck by an ice arrow the boss is frozen for a number of attacks that the swords bearer can land, so then the boss needs to get close to the archer of ice to kill it first but the archer keeps it's self out of range of the flaming sword attack so the Ai must then tell the boss to try a flaming breath attack to stop the archer,

No comments:

Post a Comment