Monday 26 October 2015

Day 831

Day 831;

So today has been a "sunny" day, actually I'm unsure of the weather, that it was today, but I know what the weather has been like in Texas today.

As I watched the F1 championship today and the weather was a mixture of two as in the morning it was really tipping it down with rain, which came from the big storm called Patricia. Sometimes the states has all of the best weather.

Clocks went back an hour today, so we now have GMT, good old GreenWitch Evil Time, so I had to stop the downstairs clock for an hour then start it up again m an hours time, I was eating my breakfast to that time. I know it takes me ages to eat a bowl of cereal, at least that's what I think I had for my breakfast today.

The Manchester Derby ended in a draw but it was a scoreless draw, at 0-0, so OB won't be happy as that means that Man City  takes the point and the top spot in the Premier league away from Arsenal.


No comments:

Post a Comment