Friday 9 October 2015

Day 824

Day 824;

So today was day 8 quartered then double the result, but that's not important. As yesterday (today-1 day) while I was writing my blogpost was thinking it was actually yesterday's yesterday (confused? today-2 days).

But I have got an explanation for this time discrepancy, the explanation is tha I had to go to the gym today instead of yesterday.

Excuses excuses,

That's an explanation not an excuse.

Same thing.

No they're not, but they are both very similar.

But if you know anything about this mind it probably should be that it doesn't keep to one idea for very long as I possibly have ideas as chickens have eggs, but the eggs of my mind don't seem to get hatched,like the chickens eggs that you buy in a shop.

Like this one idea that I had soon after I had played Pokemon Red for and I had watched some of the Animated series on the TV. As it was wouldn't it be cool to have some friends also playing alongside of you in the same game, I don't mean as in 2 v 2 player battles I mean as in if I was walking around in the long Grass with 2 of my friends lets say Het and Easto, and then one of us three gets attacked by a wild Pokemon then the other two players get messages up on their screens, saying "Player Friend has been attacked would you like to watch" and then these two option boxes come up on screen "Yes" or "No" and you could do that like how Brock and Misty do in the majority ofAshes battles, just like they are spectators,  

No comments:

Post a Comment