Saturday 24 October 2015

Day 829

Day 829;

So today has been the day of... I don't really know there was nothing sporty at least not to my knowledge and I have done basically naught except the usual routine, at least that I can remember and I have some reasonable expectation that I have done, like me getting dressed this morning which I have got reasonable expectation that I actually did get dressed and the reasonable expectation is that I have just got changed out of my Jeans and T-shirt and into my night wear.

So I will take some time now to warn you as you may have realised that the last day of the month is Halloween and for the three years just passed I have been doing a Halloween orientated thing I think that last year it was a story and the year before was a song that I had actually typed under it for me to get it sung for the next year which failed,  But allergy reminded me that I  used to rip-off a fat bloke that sits in a chimney style song today I decided to do it again but the...

Oh I just remembered something that I did today, it was that I came to the revelation that Jesus (Christ) is a bastard by the biblical text of the story. As what does the word bastard actually mean? It means a child born out of wedlock. Was Mary actually married to the babies supposed father at the time of birth? No she was married to a carpenter that actually did think about getting rid of Mary as she obviously wasn't a virgin when they got married, which may have been as she was looking like a whale, but then the angel of the lord came down and reassured him that it was only God/Yahweh that has been fucking with Marry.

Or so the story goes. Allergy was thinking that that either Joseph had been doing it with Mary all of that time before they got married it happened or Mary'd had an affair with someone. But I take the simple approach to it, I say that Mary and Joseph may have been two people that did exist about the time that the story is set to take place they May have even had a child called Jesus. But I don't think that all of the miracles and stuff ever actually happened. 

No comments:

Post a Comment