Tuesday 20 October 2015

Day 825

Day 825;

Today when I was back home after going to athletics, in the laugh down place, Allergy and Mich were talking about Rose's carer as she has got a new profession lined up for her so she's handed in her resignation to Rose's mother.

Now why Mich was telling to Allergy about the above statement was because last week Allergy was telling him that Rose's carer had got a new job interview. Now what they were discussing were her motives for quitting the job as Rose's carer, which was that it was understandable. But then they moved onto discussing the impact on Rose, you know the emotional side and all of that. Which I found slightly disturbing due to the fact that both Rose and her carer are always nice to me when I go to Athletics and I couldn't find any emotions within me I was as passive as a stone, but I was thinking about it and I was thinking Mich, Allergy which feelings should I be feeling at the moment?

Also today I played a bit on Splatoon first I tried out the Octobrush but I realised that I was useless with it so I moved myself back onto the good old Splat Roller, which was to see how much harder Nintendo had made it to Splat other users by using the Splat Rollers as faceybook was telling me that was the case now. Also today I beat the boss called the Dreaded Octonozzle (of which I thought it said the Bearded Octonozzle when I first saw it come up today) and I completed level 11, I think, well it was a level which came after level 9. I've been focusing on the multi player game recently.

Well in Athletics today I had some fun running about on the track, then we moved onto some throwing of the shot-puts, well I threw two actual shots the first was one of some actual weight which was the one that I threw my furthest, then I got landed with a light, flimsy little impersonation of a shot which I threw next but all of the results were pathetic at best, with some of my throws actually reaching the grass, then for my final throw I got my second actual shot but this one wasn't as heavy as the other one, but I still couldn't match the distance that I got with the first one that I used, then as Lucky and I were mucking about after the end with one of the shots that I threw first when neither P or B was watching, there were only us 4 disabled watching the first throws, now where was I?

You were at the part when you and Lucky were mucking around, 

Rhetorical question Red.

Oh.... sorry.

We were mucking about with the shot and then Lucky struggled with lifting the shot so I immediately thought that he was acting, but then he said that I am actually relatively strong... I can't believe his assessment.

But while I was at athletics I kept hearing squeaks it could be as if all of the mice from around where tI was started the squeak very loudly. But I am aware that I might have been the only to hear them, Judging  by my reaction to them, 

No comments:

Post a Comment