Wednesday 28 October 2015

Day 833

Day 833;

So the day has been done and I have watched sone more Star Trek: Deep Space Nine. Changelings are odd things Odo is now a solid Kira is now pregnant, which makes it additionally interesting.


But that's all been happening a long time ago., but then again no it's still set in the future. It's set within a future where warp (traveling at speeds of quicker than the speed of light) drive is possible of which is should be, but the thinking about he universe is that the speed of light is a terminal velocity thingy within our dimension of 3D space. But what would happen if you were to travel at the speed of light towards the sun then if you were to use the suns gravitational field to slingshot around it how much additional speed could you get off of the gravitation effect, from the sun? what is time meant to represent?

I'll allow you to think over those questions. But recently the FA cup first round draw has been announced so I already know that the team that I support has got another away game to loose before exiting the FA cup,  and I got myself confused as I thought that I had seen Manchester United on the list, but I thought that it was the first round all of the big premier league teams aren't interested in those then I looked at the list again and I uncovered that I was reading the list incorrectly as it said Maidstone United instead. So I fouled that up.



No comments:

Post a Comment