Friday 2 October 2015

Day 817

Day 817;

Today  I watched 2 Rugby matches  which were interesting especially seeing how the Welsh team didn't manage to get 4 try's past the Fiji team, as did Australia when they played Fiji So only England managed to get at least 4 try's past Fiji and it looks, to me at least. like England will be the high ranked team in their group that shall be exiting the tournament early. But I know not to count the chicks before they have hatched We never know until the game is played on Saturday how England is going to fair against the second seeds in this years competition?

Wales beat Fiji and and France beat Canada, so there was no big upsets in the days proceedings, but both Fiji and Canada didn't go down without a fight.  especially not Fiji who actually beat Wales, but only on the score of the second half, as in the second half I think Wales only got 6 points, from 2 penalties but Fiji got 7 points for 1 converted try. 6-7 I think 7 wins.

Anyway I have decided to inform my readers that Mich cut the end of a finger yesterday, he did it who;e he was cutting my finger nails, for me, he was doing his usual stella job on my fingers which is as he just snips at my thumb nails. and then he tends to find my  next finger tip with the blade of which I usually manage to flinch my finger out of the path of the blades, but it was at this time that I could smell the sweet aroma of my blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment