Monday 19 October 2015

Day 824

Day 824;

Today was a sporting tragedy for the northern hemisphere teams within the Rugby World Cup, as Ireland made it 6 out of 6 in times that they've reached the knockout stages of the Rugby World Cup and they've got knocked out at the first hurdle each time.

But the real shock wasn't in how the other match actually ended, but it was the manner that they did it in. Directly from the kick off the Australians looked like they would just blow Scotland away as they got a their first try of the day just around the 5 minute mark. 35 to Australia, 34 to Scotland but Scotland was loosing after the first 5 minutes, by 5 points then Scotland were winning the game up to half time by 1 point, then Australia took the lead in the second half then it must have been in the final 5 minutes that Scotland managed get a try, to bring them level with the Australians and they converted the opportunity which gave them a 2 point lead, me and Mich were both incredibly excited at this second, could Scotland actually succeed where both England and Wales failed, in making another upset within this Rugby World Cup? But alas they didn't as Australia got awarded a "dubious" penalty inside of the Scottish half to get the shot for 3 points which over came the 2 points of Scotland to make it a win by 1 point for Australia.

But I am unsure of what else happened to me today, but I know that I should try to get on Splatoon some more in the next few days.

And I am wondering if I had Splatoon the last time that my other girly friend came around. now as I know that I had it when my Girly friend.1 came around But did we play it when I had Girly friend.2 around? Girly friend.1 + Easto, Girly friend.2 + Andey.

No comments:

Post a Comment