Friday 30 January 2015

Day 574

Day 574;

So this morning I almost did nothing but I decided to make some progress on Skyward Sword, I decided to attEmpt the Sky Keep, I have explored every room and I have got the Triforce of power.

Next up is the Triforce of Courage, now I have got the room key thanks to Allergy, I don't know how she does it she can just go in to that boss all guns blazing without Link tiering, not even once, the stamina meter never even showed up when she was playing the game but as soon as I'm doing any actual damage on that mechanical skeleton thing it balloons up in my face, it does the same thing in all of the battles that I have had against Demon Lord Girahim.  I just need to get the final two pieces of Triforce, both Courage and Wisdom.

What else have I done I done on this day?

I know you've eaten.

Well thank you Green, I mean what I haven't done every other day of my life, so far.

Oh, I know something,

What?

Well I was about to say think but I don't think you have done that today.

Oww, cutting high five Green.

Red, quit encouraging Green!

Why?

Your not helping anyone.

Who said I was attempting to help anyone?

No one.

Then why would I care?

Red was helping someone anyway Savage.

Who? You Green?

Yes

Ha... Don't even go there Green, you come from MOI (My Overactive Imagination) just as Red, Yellow and Blue do, and all of the the other things that I have made up, and put on this webste.

No comments:

Post a Comment