Friday 9 January 2015

Day 553

Day 553;

So today it rained and that was about it, for the morning at least.

In the afternoon I first played on super smash bros, as Link and as Mii, so you can see my limits of playing with a Legend of Zelda character today.

But then in the evening of the day I did my daily body test but I didn't burn off very many Calories today, so today was my first day of the week to not burn off enough calories, probably as I was watching Star Trek: Deep Space Nine some of season 2 the new Bajoran Kai, to the entrance of the dominion properly as I had so far only heard about them it was nice seeing the dominion destroying a United Federation of Planets star ship.

Adding to the tensions that the UFoP with the uneasy peace with the Cardassians, the Maquis, Bajoran, and then they've got the Humans from Earth. The Maquis maybe majority human but they have settled down on other planets that are now in the hands of the Cardassians.



Cardassians not Kardashians.

No comments:

Post a Comment