Friday 16 January 2015

Day 560

Day 560;

Ok; so I have been to the dental Hygienist today  it was a waste of time, aa I sat there I was getting patronised by the person that was the Hygienist, as she was speaking in a very condescending manor to me saying that my teeth were better than she expected in a greatly superior tone.

But elsewhere today, in Hyrule to be exact, I got lost in the forest temple. But thankfully I have got Farore's wind, now believe me it doesn't smell, but now on a more serious note I have only felt the dungeon a little bit frustrating, this time through it as I only noticed that I could get into the room at the back of the temple quite a bit later so now but now I have noticed my mistake.

But also in Hyrule today, well in the world of Hyrule I've been thinking about writing down some of my ideas for Legend of Zelda Games my ideas have been inspired by the old school CD-I games, loosely for the moment, by that I mean that I'm pencilling the games in at a spot in the timeline of after Zelda I and II.

No comments:

Post a Comment