Saturday 3 January 2015

Day 547

Day 547;

So today was day 547, and I am trying a new tactic for getting my day down/up on this blog.

What you mean by filming it?

No, that is a good idea, but still no.

Besides it would be horrific.

Yes I know, just think of it having me, and my face on camera as it was on the 25th of December of last year, as I am aware I looked pretty spastic, which could as probably is as I am pretty spastic, something like all of the time as when I showed it to everyone else that it included, that includes Emu and C-man, but allergy wants me to stop calling him C-man so from now on I could call him C-manly or CM (which one? decisions decisions)  only as they were the ones that got us the gifts that we were opening at the time of the filming, none of them mentioned anything about my contorted arms and hands which I am guessing means that I'm normally like that even though in my head I seem to be as I was before the accident/normal as I have ever been.

The visit London YouTube advert  I heard a voice in it that sounds incredibly similar to a female friend of mine.

But finally I disappointed myself on two levels today, as I let myself down first on the Legend of Zelda game completion stance and second on my flash project. As i got nought done on either of the projects today.

No comments:

Post a Comment