Tuesday 6 January 2015

Day 550

Day 550;

So it's been a day of  intresting as I have actually done something athletic, today but more on that later.

As first I can tell you about DBZ as I have been watching more of that today, and it had got more exciting as in an episode that I have watched Kid Buu has now spat out the Old Buu. So now it's Old Buu vs Kid Buu and Kid Buu looks to be winning earth has been restored with all of the people on it for Vegeta's cunning plan, thanks to a different planets Dragon Balls, the planet of Namek, for Vegeta's plan of using a Spirit Bomb on Majin Boo to have the potential of working.

But in The DBZ universe who is the strongest fighter? Buu? Vegitio? Goku? Vegita? Gohan? Gotenks? Now I would like to state now, before I present my case, that I haven't seen all of the episodes of DBZ yet but I have an idea of how it ends seeing as there is another series of Dragon Ball which is set after it, called Dragon Ball GT. But I'm still interested in seeing how they do it. But the strongest fighter in the DBZ universe is Buu as he can absorb others powers and strengths if he wishes, but I know that he didn't manage to absorb Vegito as Vegito put up a barrier which stopped him from absorbing Vegito's power so then Vegito's the strongest, no I'm being hypothetical now, and with the ability to absorb the powers of enemies if it worked every time then Buu would be the strongest fighter. But then only very little of the power is actually his so I'm guessing that disqualifies him. Vegito is a strong fighter As he was toying with Buu as he was beating Buu so he is one of the most powerful people in the DBZ universe or rather the only two full Saiyan's fused together to make one entity, but I'm guessing that that doesn't count as it's two separate people and Gotenks I'm guessing also. So next I'm going to cover the two parts of Vegito, Goku and Vegita, who when they were fused they were unbeatable but separately they are hardly that, Vegita had the far superior intellect and Goku had the strength/power, but would Goku have stood a chance against Buu alone, yes he would have if his Super Saiyan 3 would have stayed online more. Finally I get to Gohan or Gohan ultimate as the elder Kai managed to boost his powers quite considerably and he got himself absorbed by Buu now with Gohan we don't know how powerful he could have become as he only is in the usual form throughout his transformation, As if he could get up to Super Saiyan his power would be able to match Vegito surely?

Now the disappointment of today was as I didn't get any of Skyward Sword completed today and I actually lost my model of Reds new body, so that sucks ei have got another delay on the project now.

No comments:

Post a Comment