Saturday 24 January 2015

Day 568

Day 568;

Today I went to the pub with my friend, my friend who is also known as PK; if only to me if no-one else.

But today I said to him that he smelt of Austria as that is how his fragrance resembled to me. He smelt of my old ski trips in Austria but I had never got what that smell actually was, but I thought that it was those little Austrian pieces of ham that we got in those sandwiches that we got from the hotel/ski lodge type place, and I didn't actually get it correct until after we had gone to the pub and we sat down by the town pond  as he got out one of his cigarettes and he lit it on fire and started smoking it, now the smell of those cheep cigarettes unlit actually bring back memories of better times for me, as iy gets me in a kind; nostalgic, but then he started lighting the cigarettes on fire. I had to get out of smelling distance of the fumes.

Then PK made some comment about 3 ways of indecisively committing suicide smoking was 1, but I've forgotten the other 2:
But I'll improvise,
2. could be getting struck by a car,  as from my personal experience getting hit by a car isn't fatal,
3. Je Suis Charlie, if you've been freeing up to date with the news from France you should understand this message.



Je Suis Charlie and all of those shenanigans, even if I'm not called Charlie but I am on the same page as them in the criticism/mockery of religion [pun intended].

But I haven't managed to get on with playing on with any Legend of Zelda games today.

No comments:

Post a Comment