Thursday 29 January 2015

Day 573

Day 573;

So today was another day that I had forgot what I had done in the morning until I remembered what day it was.

As I remembered I did nothing this morning as I do most mornings especially this morning. then I remembered some of the stuff that I did this after-noon, as I went to the gym, I played on Skyward Sword twice, and I ate some Chicken that is put in balls and then coated in batter, which is a culinary delight and some chips, just for all of my American readers, if I have any I never know when I have offended the anyone let alone the highly strung population of America, with all of those censored topics of conversation, land off the free? Only if it's politically correct, like if I wanted to say that Obama has done a fine job as president in the last two terms he has been president I would have to say exactly that, I couldn't say the black man that you, over the pond, have elected as president has done a mighty fine job, it just wouldn't be acceptable and you would be quite correct in saying what relevance does the colour (tone) of his skin have to do with the job he has performed, and then I would say nothing I was just adding more detail to the description of the president.

So how did I get from Skyward Sword to a tiny rant on PC while missing out on the chips that I meant.
As I meant Chips
Chips
not Crisps
Crisps
nor did I mean
poker chips
Those types of Chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment