Thursday 15 January 2015

Day 559

Day 559;

Now today I went to the gym, as I was interested if the less stuff that I'm on now, by stuff I'm meaning drugs or hormones, would have a negative effect on my gym activities.

So today my gym instructor couldn't even tell that I was down on my medication, as he thought that I had another great session in the gym, but today I managed to get 1000m (1km) rowed in some time like 5 minutes 49 point something, I'm thinking plus I was to slow by a time that was almost 20 seconds to reach my next goal.

But today in Hyrule I travelled forwards in time to get  the light medallion and then go to Kakariko village for mr to acquire the Hookshot from Dampes grave so I can intrude on the forest sage, as that is Saria, of in the forest temple. and just I might as well state my thanks to Sheik who is literally Zelda in drag, for giving to me a little tune which will warp me to the entrance of the temple. But I have got another paradox of the game and it is when your in Kakariko village in the windmill as an older character the insane chap that teaches you the song of storms basically tell you that it was you that taught him it those seven years ago , but you didn't well at least not yet because I will go back in time to empty the well but if that was as it is then all of the other things that you have to go back in time 7 years to gt done should be completed before you have to go back. It's a theme of inconstancy that is often present in games that tackle the fundamental cause of everything, time.

No comments:

Post a Comment