Sunday 4 January 2015

Day 548

Day 548;

So today I did nothing but watch DBZ, read some more of the Quran, I have researched what a slut was and I have attempted some more on my flash project which is late anyway now.

With my viewing of DBZ it is starting o get to another one of it's more interesting plot developments. As an attempt has been made on Mr Satan's life while he was being helpful and actually saving the world by one of the people he was attempting to save. which kind of didn't help as Mr Satan was healed by the evil god/devil, Majin Buu while the Buu was still good; then the Buu went ape and split into two, an evil and a good half, both of them fought the evil half won.

Read more of the Quran, need I add more to that?

I researched what a slut was and it was _a woman who has had many sexual partners", so then I researched what you would call a man that has has many sexual partners, and it didn't give me a name it just stated that in a survey that was done on sexual partners it stated they found that on average men have 9 sexual partners and women have on average 4 sexual partners, it looks like I'm 9 behind the average,

My flash project which id late but I'm attempting it anyway. As I noticed today that I had already deleted my Red's body template which was a set back.

I didn't manage to get any of the legend of Zelda Skyward Sword completed today either so that was disappointing.

No comments:

Post a Comment