Saturday 10 January 2015

Day 554

Day 554;

So this day has been the day numbered 554, on this day I watched some stuff.

Tini also hosted a party, it was a party for a whole load of her friends. Only her friends not all of the people that live in the house, as I was one of that smaller set of people that actually live here, I wasn't invited to the party; not that I would have gone to it if I was invited anyway. But I had to go downstairs when it was on, to have my daily Wii body test but Allergy and Mich didn't partake in the daily fit tests.

The stuff that watched today was some more of Deep Space Nine. After the first contact with the founders of the dominion, of which they used a ship which was the best that the UFoP could put together then dragging it through the worm hole, taking one of the dominions ships down with them before they were boarded by the enemies forces the Bridge staff was captured and then they were tested to what lengths they'd go to in order to protect the Alpha quadrant from the devastation which shall come from the Gamma quadrant. It's good to see that quark made a useful spouse to the Klingon whose husband he "killed".

In the Legend of Zelda games I played some Ocarina of Time, today as I didn't get downstairs to play on the Wii/Skyward Sword, and I didn't play Minish Cap as I'm on and I am perilously close to completing that game and I mustn't completed until I have completed Skyward Sword. 

No comments:

Post a Comment