Wednesday 7 January 2015

Day 551

Day 551;

Whoops... I have just realised I have been spelling the name Vegeta wrong, as I added an i instead of an e for the second e in the word.

Today I have been walking the streets of London, to get to the hospital that I was required to go to, for a little talk on the medication that I am currently taking. Not as in right this second, I meant as in three times a day I'm having one tablet,

no that sounds stupid it sounds as if you're dividing up a tablet into three pieces, 

no I don't mean that I meant that at three separate intervals in the day I ate another tablet.

Ok I remember stating yesterday that I was going to inform you all about what happened at the athletics thing yesterday and about now is late enough so I shall. Well we first went outside and ran around a bit, which is my favourite part of athletics, running around. Second is Jumping then my least  favourite part is throwing not only as I'm terrible at it, but also as my hands don't work properly and I get patronised almost every time that I throw. So I like running as I'm nor allowed to run indoors, not that I let that stop me... on the most part at least, and running is just fun despite my knees keep attempting to crash together while I'm trying to run. Jumping I put that on the list in second as the only type of jumping that I'm any good at now is long jump which is basically running up to a line and then as soon as you reach the line you have to jump upwards and hopefully your speed will be enough to carry you far enough.

But so also today I watched the rest of the DBZ episodes as I watched Buu get destroyed by the spirit bomb, and I saw Goku run away to train Buu's incarnate, to become the new defender of the earth. Pan, Bulla/Bra had ben born by the end DBZ also, as Pan was fighting in the Martial arts competition at the end along side of good Buu, Trunks, Goten, Vegeta. But Gohan didn't compete as he has retired from that scene I think.

But there was double the disappointment today asI didn't manage to fit any Skyward Sword or any of my flash project in today.

No comments:

Post a Comment