Wednesday 14 January 2015

Day 558

Day 558

So today I collected up the final two spiritual stones from within Hyrule, as now I'm Darunia's sworn brother and the princess Ruto of the Zora's  intended/fiancee- not too bad for a days work.

Now in other news of today, I have noticed that at one point yesterday (or two days ago for all who view this webpage on the day that it's set to go online) I got fifty two visitors, and just as i'd like to say wow, how could I be so popular? But then I realised that I'm not, it's probably just someone has got this website loaded up on their computer screen and then somebody has come along and pushed refresh a fifty one times.

The Legend of Zelda games from many years ago/Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time seems very easy now, it probably only does as I have completed it, within what seems to be now, a previous life. back when the games were more challenging as I must have been something like twelve when I first played the formerly mentioned game .

No comments:

Post a Comment