Sunday 25 January 2015

Day 569

Day 569;

So today has been an eventful day, as I witnessed the football team that I support won a match at they're home ground, which has rarely happened this season.



Now I just wanted to put that youtube project up on this page as it highlights YouTube feminism for some of it's flaws.

I especially like the close as it is Captain Jean Luc Picard talking to Commander/Lieutenant Warf within one of my favourite Star Trek series (Star Trek: The Next Generation).

So I move onto the match that the team that I support won 2-0 and that was a home match, but the score should have been 2-1 as the opposition scored a goal but it was disallowed as they had now of the goal scorer offside according to the lines man but I didn't think that the player of the opposition team was really offside. But the team that the team that I support played today played worse the team that I support as the team that I support has played better football in games that they have lost than they did in the match that they won today, so what I am trying to put into words is that it wasn't that the team that I support actually played good football, it was more as the opposition played even worse.

In Hyrule today I was playing on the Ocarina of Time, as I got into the Water Temple today, and Nintendo when did you become so prudish?

I mean look at the two bellow images of Princess Ruto.

Then (when Ocarina of time was originally released)
then

Now (when the remade version for 3DS has been released)
now

I'm sorry but she's a fish she doesn't need all of the additional cladding, if anything maybe a cape like her father but not a whole gown, which other Zora's wear any clothing, this excludes her father/king Zora?
As he has a cape, and a crown? I am unsure as to how I should classify his crown as I am unsure if it's natural (like the silver backed Gorilla) or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment