Tuesday 20 January 2015

Day 564

Day 564;

So today I worried Mich with the little piece of  text that I shall put up at the end of todays transmission; but first I have been getting slightly creative as well as disappointed today.

Now the thing that I have been getting disappointed about today was my lack in progress on any of my Zelda games as I only have until the day of my anniversary of the day of my birth. To get the first three finished, I know that the there are four games before Majora's Mask but I am not including Four Swords as I do not have three friends to play it with me. But my creative part of today which could be if Nintendo was to make a 3D version of Hyrule which could be based on Hyrule from within the game that the four sword is created in/Minish Cap, and it could be online so then you could have a player from the USA, another from Japan, one from Belgium and the final one from South Africa. All combining they're talents to complete the Four Swords games, international Four Swords how unifying, but only in my dream world would it work, probably now prove me wrong I dare anyone to prove me wrong.

But the moderates of any religion be it Islam or Christianity cherry pick the best bits out of their religious texts, you could say that the extremists cherry pick the worst parts out of their chosen religious text which may be true but the big part of Islam, that I though, was the part where they say that they read the whole book and adhere to it on whole. But then there is some of my friends that said that there is some parts of the Quran that are only for the Shia, especially the parts which tell them to kill unbelievers in Allah. I have heard some say that it's only the apostates of Islam that some of those count toward I don't care who it is against, it could be against a Jack Russell or a Pit-bull for all I car, it doesn't excuse any type of abuse on any animal, be they Human or be they dogs.

Please watch this video the whole way through.

No comments:

Post a Comment